Thursday, August 28, 2008

thank you

Thank you, Ree, for setting up your readers flickr account. Because of you, I found her.

If you haven't already been fortunate enough to have found Corey and her inspirational being, go now. GO!

Everyday she shares with us the ups and downs of her life, sending her love and life to us all. She's needed our love right back this summer and I know she felt it.

The words she writes and the photos she takes are like gems, precious and unique. Her voice is soft and inspirational. Her photography captures the exact mood. Her vision is amazing.

I believe in telling people you admire them, love them, appreciate them.

Corey, I do. You are one truly beautiful human. Thank you for sharing your kindness and spreading your amazing energy.

~xoxo

1 comment:

Monika said...

Thank you for the link. I'm always happy to find new interesting blogs to read!