Friday, March 14, 2008

oh yeah

When I rule the world, people will NOT be allowed to bathe in their perfume/cologne before getting on a plane. This little woman who wore Elizabeth Taylor's *White Diamonds sat right next to me, knocking into my arm...which was NOT using the mutual arm rest, but was tucked next to my side.




*My very first roommate in college wore this perfume. Now, in my opinion, it is a perfume that was made for a more mature woman, not a young 18 year old. Waking for an entire year to a cloud of this, along with the sound of her ripping a brush through her wet hair, made me ill. Whenever I smell that smell, I throw up a little bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's awful. There was a guy that used to work in my office that used to douse himself with cologne during his lunch break. I could smell the waft over 15 feet away, so I can't imagine what it was like being next to him. Considering the guy was married, Mormon and our office is 75% men, I couldn't figure out why felt the need to do that.