Tuesday, August 07, 2007

manjam. really?

Got a resume this morning from someone with the surname Manjam. Yeah, after reading the things he's done, hoax. Has to be. I mean his objective is: "intensify and diversify my goal-driven procedures for actuating my definitive internal paradigm"

I have to say that on his list of jobs my favorite is:

"Nigiri Wrangler" which duties included "slicer, dicer, ricer" all as bullets.

However, I think it was the "personal physician to the President of Uganda" that really put it over the top.

If it's not a hoax, he may need to rethink his approach. If it is, he may want to rethink his mission in life. However it did give me a laugh. I can't want to show Chas.

4 comments:

k said...

sounds like a joke Kevin might play... :P

but I'll have to remember some of those mighty words for when I re-do my resume. Good stuff! haha

Jack K. said...

For a minute I thought you might have the inside track to millions of dollars being held by some Nigerian bank. tee hee

From the tone of the posting I realized that must have been on a resume or job application.

I may have to look into this craigslist thingy.

Good luck on your search for additional folks to help keeping the good people of the Portland area well shod.

Love ya,

Dad

Monika said...

That's hilarious! ;o)

Unknown said...

That's hilarious. I can't imagine having the time to come up with a resume/cover letter for such a thing.