Tuesday, May 01, 2007

anticipation

There is a quote about anticipation, but it escapes me right now. I think it's from the Simpsons, the quote I am thinking...possibly from the episode where Marge almost has an affair with Jacques, whom she met bowling. It's a long story really.

Anyway, I am excited about tomorrow and meeting Alia. Kev got the lawn mowed tonight after work and I started trimming the hedges. We've got quite a bit to do to clean up outside, but it's going to start raining again and I figure it's better to work on projects as weather allows. Don't ask me about the eaves.

We'll get up early-ish tomorrow and do a thorough cleaning (which I did just a couple of days ago, but I'm anxious and worried what she'll say about the house). Meet with her at 1:00. Then go hang with Chuck before basketball tomorrow night.

Did I mention that Alia sent us a card saying she is excited about meeting us face to face?! I thought it was the sweetest thing.

So go check out the clog blog and give me your vote...(shameless, ain't i?)

No comments: