Thursday, April 12, 2007

sweetness abound


Seriously, does it get any sweeter than this?
It's a cold and rainy Thursday in Portland. We both have off work. Kev's getting ready to go shoot some hoops with one of the guys who works for him. I'm steadily pressing on through the laundry. Josie is confused and is not sure what is going on and if she gets to go with him. She is hopeful. I hate to break it to her. Had it been not so cold out and not all that rainy I would have joined the guys, taking Josie with to jog around the large park. As it is, I am still sore from yoga on Tuesday night and the laundry was starting to take over the bedroom. If I want to have anything to wear tomorrow, must stay home and wash clothes.
Thankfully, the smell is gone in the laundry room/closet. Thank goddess!
The photo was taken the other night. They are just the funniest duo.

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

It can't get much better than that.

Snoozle the kids for me.

Love ya,

Dad

PlazaJen said...

awwwww. they're so sweet together!!!!