Sunday, February 25, 2007

nearing completion

So I am a sleeve and a half away from being done with all the knitting of my sweater. I swear, this thing has virtually knit itself! I plan on having it done and seamed up by next Saturday so I can wear it to the coffee shop (where the girls informed me yesterday that they would not be at that location on Saturdays anymore at the end of the month). I plan on wearing it a lot (assuming it fits well and I love it as much as I am planning).

We will hopefully be getting together with friends today. These friends are ones who don't care if I knit (although remember the whole "offending" thing a while ago...that friend doesn't remember so I can knit freely in his house again...).

My head hurts. I think I need my second latte.

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

I thought you were busy knitting. That does keep your fingers occupied so they cannot type. You are working to have something to type about. tee hee.

Can hardly wait see the finished product.

Love ya,

Dad