Tuesday, September 05, 2006

sigh

Ugh, I had this long post about what we did this weekend and you know what? It was a boring read. We had a great time with friends and hiking and knitting and...but it didn't translate well into this forum. Ah well.

The most exciting bit of the weekend? I finished the sleeves. I then proceeded to wear them at our friends house (where we were when I finished them) while we had the best time playing Catch Phrase.

I said, "Now I can start the next project!!!" and everyone looked at me like I was crazed. My knitting friends understand, though. I've started a scarf that will be making the flight to Hawaii in November. It's a pattern I've never done before. It's going to be gorgeous. I promise I'll take photos and AFTER I've given them to the family, I'll share. Since two of the four read this here *blog, I am not going to spoil any surprises. The one I'm working on, isn't for either of them though. :)
Hope everyone had lovely weekends. Since many of the blogs I read were quiet, I will assume you all did!

Back to work (where I will be speaking with my boss about a proposal I wrote him regarding my position and what I'd like to do to change it).


*does anyone else find it humorous that blogger doesn't recognize blog in its own dictionary?

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

veddy interesting, but blogfusing.

bronxbt said...

it's more funny then my situation. every time i TRY to use the Blog spellcheck, i get my entry erased.

sooo, new project ideas?

um....

1) sockz
2) squideez

and yesh, it's perfectly safe to use me as a sockz guinea pig.

giggle.