Monday, August 14, 2006

nosy rosy

I'm sitting here getting ready to update...who pops up behind me? Dad. :) He tells me he's nosy about what I'm doing.

Today we went to Lawrence for lunch with my dear friend, Kirby. We hit Free State where I had the black bean quesadillas (my favorite) and an Ad Astra (best beer). We zipped around before meeting Kirby for lunch, and I got a few things for Kev, some yarn for me as well as for my friend Jenn (my knit guru and teacher), some candles for other friends...

Today was the only day I've spent any money (this should make Kev happy). We only have plans to go to my Mom's hair appointment tomorrow so I can see Linda, the woman who cut my hair for years. The rest of the day tomorrow, nothing major planned, other than spending time with each other. It's my last day in town. I think spending time just being together is the perfect way to spend the day.

And with that, I'm done.

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

shanny,
yer dad was in the military,
elbow him in the gut....
he can take it.

wifee does the same thing.
makes me CRAZY!

giggle
off to Las Vegas now for a business trip. life is hard.

B

Jack K. said...

Just your nosy dad catching up on what you are doing. lol

I was lucky to be standing across the room. My gut can't take too many elbows anymore. As if it ever could. lol

I must admit I do get a melancholy feeling whenever you leave. Even while you are here.

I do love you.

Thanks for choosing our family to join.

k said...

I miss Kirby! Is he well? I wish him lots of joy and painting. :D