Thursday, August 10, 2006

life is good

This morning I woke after having a really horrible nightmare. There was the torture and death of my three animals. I don't even want to relive the dream...

My father and I ran a few errands this morning. We then installed a new shower curtain rod in my bathroom. It's one of those crazy bending ones to give the person in the shower more space while they are washing their hair, etc. I am now excited about seeing the difference it makes tomorrow compared to today.

This evening...I get to go meet...PLAZA JEN AND KRISTIN!!!! I can hardly wait. I will go early and have dinner with the two and JWo! Again, I can hardly wait! I will be taking my camera and possibly posting pictures of our happy fun times. I've brought the scarf I made out of the electric blue yarn Kristin dyed and spun so I can get a picture of her in it. Although, I might have to ply her full of beer or wine to get her to wear it since it's so damn hot here. I also get to snuggle on two big ol' black dogs (Polly and Suzy) at Jen's house too. It's going to be great. I need some dog love after the dream that woke me from a dead sleep at 4:30 this morning.

So, off to watch tv with my parents before I head to KC. :)

4 comments:

bronxbt said...

first of all,
dogger-snugglies RULE

2nd,
wifee and i have one of those shower rods. NIGHT AND DAY diff baby! bathtub/shower is 1 MEELION times bigger now.

woot woot
;)
B

Jack K. said...

I gotta tell you that girl can handle an installation job. She suggested the type of curtain rod and then made sure we stayed on track. She is one cool person.

I'm glad she chose to be born into our family.

Love ya,

Dad

Anonymous said...

I can trace your installation abilities back a few generations. The women in our family have this unbelievable gift! Enjoy your week. You are a sneaky one!

k said...

hm...next time we should coordinate our KC trips! I'm going to be there at the end of September. :D