Friday, August 11, 2006

knit night fun!

Last night was such fun. I got there a bit earlier than the original time Jen and I had agreed upon. And although I offered to wait in the car, she and JWo allowed me in. :) I swear, my parents made me leave their house early because they feared the traffic I'd hit on the way there. I swear!

I met some amazing women and ate some incredible food! Thanks to JWo for cooking for us gals. And a huge thanks to Jen for hosting this weeks knit night so I could join the fun. I'm only sad I won't be in town next week!

I worked a bit on the sleeves there and the lovely Kyra helped with a few "oops" moments. Thanks!!

This morning I got up, ate breakfast and then Mom and I went downstairs to attack the boxes of things from my childhood. I purged quite a bit. Mom was telling me things I had to keep, even though I was prepared to toss them. I have a few things to take home and others that have been piled neatly in the one large bin (I'd started with several boxes, the one large bin, and one small bin). I think Mom's happy I got it done. Happy Birthday! :)

We will be going out to dinner tonight with their friends who live across the street. I am having such a lovely time. I miss my dear Kev and the trio though.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

Kev is lucky to be missed by a cooh gal like you...

;)
Safe travels