Thursday, August 17, 2006

funny thing happened

Okay, not really anything funny has happened since getting home. I'm home though.

I am just going to post pictures from various stages of my trip. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they all are loaded up. :)

Enjoy...

Me and Jen at knit night:

Merry, the neighbor's dog (she's a weiner dog, but I'm thinking a mix).

Fisher Ben:


Zoe and Augusta...

And that's all blogger will let me load for now. Which is fine, since Kev's coming home for lunch and I've not gotten anything made yet. Oh, and the work, it's going well, except I can't log into the work site for some reason. Photos are all ready to go though...

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

i got's luvins for 'da pics.
'specially the two babes in the first one.

looks like you had a maaarvelous time, which is good... 'cuz back to reality darlin!

giggle

Welcome home. Us pacific northwesterners missed ya!

:)
B

Jack K. said...

Great photos. Can hardly wait to see the rest of them.