Monday, July 31, 2006

when moths attack

I'm sitting in the living room giving myself a mani while chatting on line with B (whose name will remain in the vault). It's kind of hard to do both, but I'm a multi tasker at heart. I catch the glimpse of something out of my left eye. Josie sees it too. All of a sudden Chloe is up and running after...A MOTH!

I swear though, she is part raccoon because she loses interest almost as quickly. Now she's meandering around the house, unsure of what she should do next. Josie and Simon are both collapsed and sleeping. Which reminds me, must go mess with Simon... (I have taken to waking him up and annoying him when he sleeps as payback for every single morning since the day he entered our lives).

So my list of chores today:

1. clean bathroom
2. figure out what to make tomorrow for dinner with our friends.
3. pick up clutter around house
4. work more on laundry
5. go grocery shopping (might wait until I have the car for that since it's probably going to be more than I will want to carry home if I walk)
6. try not to listen to Larry and Fran next door as they yell at one another ("I can't believe you said that! I told you not to say that! I really can't believe you would say that!" Larry...she said it, deal with it)
7. finish manicure

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

hey!

i say go for calzones.. good with CHEESE and the rest of the toppings be DAMNED! bwa ahha hahaaaaa!

hmmm. attention span issues huh? maybe I'm part cat or raccoon too, 'cuz when i get focused on something, it only lasts for a few minu...

LOOK GRASS!!!

*scamper scamper scamper.... (footsies fading off into the distance)

Jack K. said...

I am surprised that there weren't a couple of mess with Simon chores on the list. It only seems appropriate to sprinkle them throughout the list for rewards for getting a chore done and lined out.

Just a thought from your meddlesome dad.

Love ya.