Sunday, July 30, 2006

meeting friends


I got to meet one of my online friends, Ginny, today in real life! We had such a nice time chatting and getting to know one another. She is a doll! It's wild, if you think about it. I mean, here a little less than two years ago, we'd never known the other existed. Now, I have another good friend to visit when I'm in AZ (not sure when that will happen, but with Kev and I both having sisters there, and my dear Kerri there too, it is bound to happen sooner than later). Their two dogs, Suzy and George, are a riot! Suzy is crazy and full of pep. George is laid back and cold chillin'. George...my kind of dawg (he's in pic #1)! LOL

I wished I could bottle up Suzy's energy to take with me. She is such a sweetie and just wants to loooooove you! She's the apple of her Pop's eye.

You can't tell from this picture of her, but she really is a wind up toy. :) She's just taking a break.

Driving home from Woodburn (where they live during the summer) I saw the funniest site ever. Wish I'd had the camera out and ready to go...

You know those cat trees. You know, the ones covered in carpet, multiple levels, circular portions as well as platforms? Imagine a big pick up truck towing a cage like structure on wheels...FILLED with these trees. The truck bed was also filled with them. Wha?

5 comments:

k said...

"Now, I have a good friend to visit when I'm in AZ..." WHA??? "Now?" Like you didn't before? I could cry. :(

Instead, I'll just assume you were counting me as another sister. :P

shannon said...

that should have read... "now i have another good friend to visit..." d'oh!

i love you kerrie!!!

shannon said...

double d'oh!! that should read...KERRI!!! i needed a nap earlier, now i just need to go to bed.

bronxbt said...

kerri, never you mind ms shanny, she's not been herself lately, what toting tons of clog boxes and all lately.

she's working too hard fer sure.

OMGOODNESS SHANNY! Puppery goodness! those pics RULE

Jack K. said...

Dogs, dogs, dogs? Where did I go wrong, lol

what cuties. They can make a grown man cry with their cuteness.

You just gotta love 'em.