Tuesday, August 01, 2006

what, me plan?

I suppose you all must think I am a lazy woman, seeing as there was only one thing crossed off that list I made yesterday. Well, truth be told...life happened and I didn't feel like going back and simply adding the strike through. I got the majority of things done, although Kev and I decided instead of making our own pizza he's just going to pick some up on his way home tonight. I think our friends should be okay with this (although honestly, I'm a little sad we aren't cooking...but Kev gets off work at 7:00 so it'd be a really late dinner if we were cooking).

I booked our tickets to go to California for my sister's wedding reception/party! I am so excited. She and her fiance' are getting married on Sept. 30th, just the two of them in a quiet ceremony. Then, the families are converging and meeting the weekend of October 27th. All is set. Airplane tickets bought, hotel reserved...Kev's outfit picked out. All I have to do is find a really pretty silk top to go with my pants and shoes and I'm done too. I LOVE planning for trips. With Hawaii in November, it's too early to plan for that one. So, this trip is giving me what I need...that planning fix, if you will.

Well, must go prepare for my day (make a latte to take and load music on my mp3 player).

Latte!

4 comments:

bronxbt said...

yer not lazy. good heavens girl.

and pizza is good.

good to hear yer excited about the pending nuptuals... thaz so cooh.

sounds like yer doing good too... and thaz really all that counts.

B

Adrianne said...

I am so excited for the two of them. I'm planning on beingh there in October (that's when she invited for), I can't wait. Have yet to get plane tickets and hotel room and stuff.

shannon said...

October is when we're only invited for as well. :) I think it's great they are just being the two of them for the ceremony. It's sweet. She's already said she is much happier to be doing the elopement thing. LOL

Was going to wait to get the tickets, etc, but Kev said to do it because he would NOT miss this for anything! I hope it doesn't come to "anything."

k said...

wow, they're finally getting hitched, eh? they've been together for a million years! Grats to them. Unless this is something new...in which case I'll just be in the corner, pullin my foot outta my mouth. :)