Wednesday, July 19, 2006

when the mind fails...

I could have sworn I'd written something here earlier today. I mean, I remember opening the window and staring at it blankly. I think I even had a small inkling of something to write nudge me a bit. But then I come here and nope, nothing. A dream, perhaps?

Ah well, I am here now and that is all that matters...

Yeah, I'm here with NOTHING in my mind to write. Although I do have ideas, just not sure they'd be appropriate or appreciated.

Oh! Here's one that is good:

Kevin is an amazing person. He is good to me. He is kind. He picked up my lazy ass from yoga tonight because I didn't want to take the bus home (in my defense it really is the scariest of the buses). He paused his movie and came and got me and Jill. She offered to let us drop her where ever he wanted, and I suppose he did...at her front door. That's just the kind of guy he is. I am lucky to have met him and to have married him.

Okay, I'm tapped out now.

'night.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

YOU and your thoughts are always appreciated.

btw,
per yer entry:

kev is cooh