Wednesday, July 12, 2006

open letter to the jerkwads

I find it annoying that here it is, the 12th of July and you still insist on setting off fireworks at 1:00 in the morning. Obviously you have no respect for your neighbors OR their animals. Yes, you, the jerkwads who set them off on the 4th (or rather the 5th at the time of 1:30 AM) and whom I yelled at to KNOCK IT OFF. Your response, classic, talking loudly about how the dog was upset and scared all the while setting them off again. You are rude and I wish you would get kicked out. I know you rent because of the lack of grass, plants, and general lack pride you take in the house in which you live. If I only knew who you were renting from...the laundry list of complaints would be a long one indeed.

I am not a fan of holidays that encourage people to blow things up repeatedly. I think it's a silly thing, really. I know I've already ranted here about it, but suck it...remember whose blog this is. :)

I would call the cops, but honestly, don't think they'd get by in time to catch you in the act. And that is annoying to me as well.

4 comments:

k said...

hey shanny...not sure the exact site, but I'm sure there is a real estate/property tax website through the city of Portland that would give you the name of the owner of the property. Do some research, it's out there. :)

And good luck with the jerkwads!

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

The funny thing about clover is that it is a very drought resistant, robust plant that cannot be killed unless you dig up an entire yard. It's a fun way to spell "FUCK" in dead grass.

PlazaJen said...

I was going to suggest the property tax route as well. What jerks. Probably drunken jerks, the worst kind. UGH. smoochies to Josie.

bronxbt said...

hey,
my neighbors next to me rent, wifee and i own. about 4 months or so ago they started FIRING THEIR HUNTING RIFLES INTO THE STREET, oh, and AT OR NEAR PASSING CARS.

i say we start a "swap-a-ghetto-neighbor" program and get that UHAUL rollin'! Interested? I'll send the paperwork right over..

giggle