Wednesday, July 12, 2006

no rest for the wicked

I don't know how wicked I am, but I will not be getting any rest this week. I am booked solid through Friday evening. Am I a bit weary and tired and sad about this? Kind of(?). I brought it on myself and the things I'm doing aren't going to be exhausting at all. I think it's just the thought of "I have plans every night this week" that is making me tired. :)

Let me share:

Last night, meeting with my Dansko rep to look at spring/summer 07 (cute things, girls).

Tonight, yoga.

Thursday, my friend Kay is coming back through town and we will be running around before coming back to the house for dinner and then zipping her to the airport for her evening flight.

Friday, drinks with my new bus pal (she's the same age, has the same interests...she's not a Bill in the least).

We have no plans for Saturday (other than me working, cuz he said we couldn't do the changes, yet). And Sunday, I can't think that far in advance. I will do some color corrections of some images of clogs for our site (I have to retake photos today without the flash) at some point this weekend (since I'm playing a bit on Thursday, I'll work on Monday).

Any big plans?

2 comments:

Giggly Bits said...

I'm thinking about cooking up the rest of the bacon I have today or tomorrow. Also, I'm considering an option proposed to me to sleep late on Saturday morning, though that's not firm yet. I'll follow up.

shannon said...

mmmmm, bacon...