Thursday, July 27, 2006

i get the email

And it says:

"I think I will join you for yoga tonight. I think I could use some."

The first thought through my mind was "YEA!" The second, "Oh crap, he's had a rough day and is stressed."

Thankfully it was not the second, but just him feeling he would like to join Jill and myself in our practice. Diana was quite happy to have him join us, as Jill and I were too. It's a different energy when your life partner joins you in doing something you absolutely love. It's a beautiful thing.

We practiced outside and it was a perfect day. There was a slight breeze that would cool us every so often. The ground was nice and soft. Sigh...I want to be back at that practice right now. Although I know I can take it with me, and will aspire to do so.

I hope all are having a wonderful day. I hope the things you need in your life are presenting themselves to you (or you are finding them how you need).

Namaste

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

i dropped a pencil the other day in my office and was able to bend over, pick it up, AND get up without crying on my veeeeery own!

i'm getting so limber! woot woot!

I'mma yogurt fan now too!
;)

Jack K. said...

It is quite apparent that you are receiving the things you need in your life.

With postings like this, I know I am.

Love ya,

Dad