Thursday, July 27, 2006

please, check your brain at the door

I am serious. I was ready to kick myself yesterday for forgetting the "integral" part of the process of getting the photos I was going to take of all the lines of shoes from the camera to the computer. I had left the cord at home. Today I had an epiphany.

So...the memory card...on the camera...it comes out and will stick straight in my laptop and it will read it, like that *snap*.

I figured that one out, today. When I'd brought the cord with me. ARG!!! The best part? Yesterday, slow. Today, much busier. What did I do to piss Newton off?!

4 comments:

Jack K. said...

You forgot the cord, silly.

Or, was it that you forgot how to use the flash card?

Ruminate on that for a while and make Ahmed lots of money.

ttfn

bronxbt said...

built in flash and sim card readers in lappies are a gad-send fer sure...

me likees my "trayless" cd/dvdr drive too... no more click-whir-pop out-insert cd - snap tray off while trying to get CD back into lappie...etc.

yeah for technology!

now, if i can jes find the cord for the LAPTOP itself so the battery doesn't die on me...

har har

hmmm
i suck....

giggle

B

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Newton? Or Murphy?

Nice work figuring out the card.

shannon said...

newton...murphy...d'oh!