Saturday, July 15, 2006

expecting a day

I am fully expecting today to be a huge day. I think there will be throngs of customers at some point and when my dear coworker is here. This gives me hope that the day will actually pass with some kind of speed. Last night, the last two hours, slammed. I can only hope for more like that today!

Kev will be going to an International Brew Fest today for a while before we head to our friends house to meet her parents. I forgot to tell him we'd be heading to the Alameda Brew Pub for dinner...maybe I'll text message him so he doesn't over indulge while there (on beer or food).

I've gotten all the pictures taken to update a certain part of one of the massive catalogs.

UPDATE: it's now many, many hours after I began this post (and had to hit save when someone came in and needed my help).

It was a day indeed, although not so much with the $$, but with the # of people. Coworker was awesome. She really is quite an amazing young woman. I look forward to every Saturday we get to work together. She's taken off and it's just me for the last hour and ten minutes.

Still haven't heard from Kev yet.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

awesome to hear about coworkery goodness. that is sooo cooh. much better than coworkery monkey-butt.

what's up with Kev? no call in?
we camped all weekend with no cell coverage, so while it felt like I had amputed an arm, it was nice not to feel tethered by it....

whazhisexcuse? hmmmmm? ;)

B