Monday, June 05, 2006

now what?



I'm done. No more baby hats right now. Babyblue has been completed. I have another friend who is just newly preggers, but I'm going to possibly try my hand at a sweater for hers. Although I could start on a newborn hat for her (I do have close to 9 months to work on it).

Knitters Afternoon was lovely yesterday. I started with the reduction then and came home to finish up with the i-cord tassels. I CO 80 (although I could have sworn I'd CO 90...but I was left with 79 so 80 is more realistic) Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmino.

But now, now I'm kind of at a loss. I don't have my next project in mind already. This makes me nervous in a way. I mean, I suppose I could figure something out for the next major project. But instead, you know what a girl does when she's at a loss? She makes a scarf for her *sock monkey.




*Said girl did not make the sock monkey, but gave three pair of baby socks to the sock monkey maker and got a free sock monkey out of the deal. Not bad!

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I love the baby hat! It is so cute! I can't wait to see what you make next.

Jack K. said...

Trade socks for sock monkeys. Hmmm, sounds suspicious to me. There must be a law against that sort of nonsense. Sock monkeys must be protected. I must alert the authorities. Where are the WMSD's?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.

Beautiful work on both Babyblue and the scarf.