Saturday, June 03, 2006

not everybody loves a parade

Although maybe I do because it is allowing me to leave a half hour early...

It's the Rose Festival. It kicks off this weekend with the Starlight Parade. At 6:00 the bus mall, where I pick up the #17, is being closed and routes are being altered. However, do you think I can find WHERE my bus will be picking up passengers after 6:00? NO, I can not. The Trimet website, not so much with the being helpful. It's fine, I get out early, that's all that matters.

Tomorrow, knit day. I'm probably not going to go for a really long time, but enough to finish baby blue. Hat #2 is done. I finished it this morning during my knit/coffee ritual. It's so damn cute. I'll get a picture of it tonight and post it. I have to put it on the cookie jar (Josie's cookie jar) so I'm sure she'll be happy again. Every time she hears the jar, it's cookie time. The only time we open it is when we're giving her something so...

Okay, going to do a bit more organizing of the back room before I get to get the hell out of here in an hour!!!

No comments: