Thursday, June 08, 2006

my true identity revealed

I'm not sure at what age it happened, but it did. I had my hand to my chin, looking at something and I felt it. My first witch hair popping out of my chin. Oh My doG. I swear it had to have been an inch at least. My first thought was "how in the hell did that grow to that length WITHOUT me noticing it before?!?!" My second thought was "where in the hell are the tweezers!" And so it began. My third was "why in the hell didn't someone tell me...like Jill, Kev, anyone?!?!" I'm sure they didn't see it and I'm sure it wasn't truly an inch long, but it felt like it. Now I just have my regular routine, put on moisturizer, feel around on chin and make sure my witchy ways aren't showing. :) I can go for months with nothing and then, almost overnight, one will sprout. Always thick and black. I just don't get it...

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

well, "witch" person do you think would be the one more likely to address that type of sighting "witchoo?" (giggle)

I mean, "witch" would you rather have be the one? (snerk)

"witch" reminds me, it's not unlike the issue of having a big 'ol chunk of food stuck in your teeth ("witch" is really annoying) and no one tells you about it! then you're casually cleaning your hands in the bathroom when you smile into the mirror and "MUUAHAAHHAHAAAA!?!"

(a sound "witch" has been known to frighten many)

don't feel bad. i found a damned eyebrow hair that was practically the length of my entire "oe" eyebrow. lil' bastard had actually woven itself into the line and hidden until one day, BOING!

bastard met a satisfying death.

"witch, as you know, was deserved."

*snarf!*

~ B

bronxbt said...

oops, that one type in there was supposed to be "one..." not "oe"

"witch" my spellcheck macro never caught...

sorry.

*snorf*

Adrianne said...

I have one next to my mouth and one on my chin. Thankfully they come in blonde, then turn red if I don't catch them in time. "Witch" reminds me, time to check to see if they're growing again.