Thursday, June 15, 2006

can you stand the cuteness?


I finished Cash's hat on the bus as I was heading home from work today. Cash is the son of our friends Jeff and Dayna, who live right around the corner. Dayna is going to be induced either Sunday or Thursday...depending on how her appointment goes tomorrow.


So, for the info...

CO 90 sts. Knit for about 8 rows, Purl for 2, Knit the rest. Start reduction at 4" in height. *When 25 sts left, put on five DPN and knit i-cord. Make longer i-cord out of blue yarn and tie around others. Done and done.

They loved it. In fact, Dayna said she'd bring Cash home in it! I can hardly stand how much I love this little hat!!!

*Correction: I put ten stitches on one DPN, then 5, 5, 5 on one DPN each. Then I start the i-cord. I hope that make sense to my knitting friends. :)

7 comments:

bronxbt said...

hmmmmm... turn it upside down, glue on eyes.... yup. kiiiinda squiddy like.

eep!

Looks great tho, seriously. you have some impressive skills I couldnt' even imagine doing.

yeah for shanny!
double eep!

Jack K. said...

Another job well done. You do know how to serve well.

That's my girl.

Love ya,

Dad

PlazaJen said...

too precious. I love it!

Adrianne said...

I love the hat!

Anonymous said...

You should start a baby hat knitting business... these hats are adorable.

Jack K. said...

Glad she liked it.

Pioneer Woman said...

No, I really can't stand it. Cutest thing ever.