Tuesday, June 13, 2006

google it, i dare you

I just was doing an online search for newborn baby hats and when to start with the reduction. I googled "knit newborn baby hat reduction" (sans quotes) and BOOM, my blog is the third on the list I get. Yeah, I don't tell myself any pertinent information though. Most baby hat patterns are calling for reduction to start at 5.5". For a newborn, that just seems too long through the head (does that even make sense?). So...any knitters wanna help me out? Suggestions? My Guru is going to measure a baby head tomorrow ear to ear and let me know. She's having dinner with our friend who just had twins a month ago. Lucky for me, this friend is also a knitter and understands the importance of such things. :)

Okay, let knitting commence...

5 comments:

Jack K. said...

I took the dare. Wow! There you are, number three in line. There were 37,000 hits, too.

Good luck on your efforts.

bronxbt said...

i've been googling you for months now. wait... wrong thing.

same compliment tho.
i think.

whew! good thing I didn't post this. That would've been embarrassing.

bronxbt said...

whoops

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

For a while, if you did a Google Image search of "Scary Housewife," I was the first hit. Now that "Desperate Housewives" is a popular show, it doesn't happen anymore.

bronxbt said...

sorry, i can't resist.
love ginny's comment - but I had to snicker for some morbid reason at this point:

"a real live baby..."

.....

as supposed to ...?

meh!

hugs to you all. seriously. i'm going back to my corner now