Tuesday, May 23, 2006

things are under control

house clean....check
spinach dip made....check
chicken marinating....check
dog bored out of her mind....check
cats sleeping....check

The girls are coming over for a girls grill out. Although it might be a grill in since it's raining here. If it lets up a bit I'll go with the outdoor grill, but if it keeps on as it has been this morning, I'll pull out the indoor grill. I hope it lets up a bit. :)

I'm hoping that the bus isn't running late (or I don't have customers who are lagging). Since I told everyone 7:00...I could be pushing my luck!

Spoke with Kev last night, although it was hard to hear him because of the loud music at the restaurant and then in the shuttle it was loud as well. I had asked him to call me later (as in "later, when you get to the room where it's quiet") but 20 minutes after the first hard to hear conversation he called back (that was from the loud shuttle). I told him I would have preferred to be able to hear him (and his response was, "WHAT?" because of the music).

He's got a date with his mom tonight after the session. I am so glad they are getting time together. They are going to dinner and a movie.

Okay, have a few last minute things to take care of around this house before heading to work. I'm really looking forward to tonight with the girls. So far I think there are just five besides myself. I think that is a fine number. If more come, that's great too.

So, happy Tuesday everyone.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

isn't it funny how MUCH you get done when a loved one is gone for a bit...

what the HELL is that all about?

Giggle

Enjoy your evening.
Scraps for Josie!