Thursday, April 13, 2006

wishing for my hat

Well, I've made it to work. I've gotten a warm pumpkin muffin (the first thing I've craved and eaten and had taste really good) and a chai (not so good actually). I think I might go next door and get a ruby red grapefruit juice. That sounds refreshing.

I wish I would have brought my orange hat. For some reason, it's the only way I can get warm, if I put a hat on my head. I know that is where you lose the majority of your heat so it makes sense, BUT what is weird is my hands are ice blocks until I put on the hat and then they are warm and toasty. That is what I wonder about.

Okay, I'm yawning and feeling sluggish. Must go get some juice.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you're feeling better... go easy on yourself today!

Jack K. said...

I agree with Amanda. Take it easy. Grapefruit juice rocks. Enjoy.