Thursday, April 13, 2006

relax, no fears...no ice cream

Hey all. Don't worry about the craving and the actual eating of ice cream because I only got to the craving part. I know that ice cream and nasty snot stuff don't go hand in hand. I just was craving something smooth that I didn't have to chew that was cool. I ended up eating part of a peanut butter and jelly. Not quite as satisfying, but it gave me protein. I must say, I'm still not really hungry and am having Gatoraide for breakfast.

I am feeling much better and thank you all for the well wishes. Work will possibly still not be all that fun today, but...I will go in for the full day. I only have to work three days this week and next week I have to work on Monday. Ugh. Stoopid jury duty (my Monday guy). However, we hired someone yesterday to work Sunday/Monday so this will eventually free up my Thursdays again. The guy who was working those two days will just have to work one downtown. This makes me ecstatic!

Well, I'm going to go put on a bit of makeup so that my customers today don't think I'm the walking dead like they did yesterday. YAWN! I could still be in bed and that would make me happy...ah well.

No comments: