Friday, April 14, 2006

barry white called, and wants his voice back

I am laughing because I have surprised many a person by actually being me on the phone. Meaning, they call, ask for me and don't believe it when I say that is who is speaking. My voice, deep and sultry right now. Nothing like my normal voice (which is so high pitched and annoying...HA!).

I can't tell you how much better I feel. Okay, I can, but won't bore you with the details. I got invited over for egg dying tonight at my friend Shannon's house. I don't think I'll go, simply because even though I feel a million times better, I don't want to push myself. However, if Kev is home sick still (yup, you guessed it...he got it) I might go for a little while. Cabin fever is huge for me and even though I'm away from the "cabin" now, it still takes over when I get home. Something about not being able to leave for three days makes me crazy.

It's cold and raining here today. Which is being kind of helpful since I have an ad to build for next week and since I'm not getting Thursday off to work on it...and I don't want to work from home (I am salaried so not getting paid for time I work at home ain't cool).

Speaking of which, I better start figuring out what I am going to do for this ad. I think I might have something brewing in my brain...just have to tap into it while it's fresh!

I'm out!

3 comments:

Jack K. said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope Kevin is feeling better soon.

bronxbt said...

dood, barry white is dead. that's gross. you gotta call from beyond.. from a dead guy...

ewwwww

Jack K. said...

You just have to recognize a channeler's talents, -b.

(Protective dad mode here)

ROTFLMAO