Wednesday, April 05, 2006

whole lotta nothin'

I don't think enough of you were hoping for drizzle for us. Nothing yesterday. Today, it might happen...we'll see.

I got off the bus last night to find Kev walking to the car. I call out to him and ask where he's headed. He laughs and says the store to get things to make dinner...oh and that Chuck is coming over. YEA! I haven't seen Chuck in ages (his hair is even now a different style, that's how long it's been).

Tonight I have yoga with Diana and Jill. This makes me happy. I attended a class on Sunday with a dear friend. While I felt great afterwards, it was not a mind freeing class, as yoga often is for me. I kept thinking about things. I think having mirrors along two walls (even though it was really great to see myself in headstand) as well as the doors/windows that were street level so everyone passing could peek in was a bit too much for me. I'm used to a quiet room with candles, music and two of my favorite women. I just didn't "feel" the instructor. Although my body did get worked out.

I am almost done with my Damn scarf, Electric Youth Blue. IT IS SO DAMN PRETTY! I can hardly wait to post pics. (shove it, Russ) I've already got my next project all lined up as well. I tend to do that, start a project and then find the yarn for the next project. Of course it makes it harder to not set project A down and pick up project B, but I don't allow myself to do that. I must finish what I start before I can start anything else. Simple as that. The customer that brought me some black yarn was in this past week. She is going to bring me more, but we'll see when and what. I loved the first batch she gave me. I used one to make a thin scarf/lariat that I ended up giving to Diana. I gave the other to a fellow knitter who needed black yarn but couldn't find any at any of the shops.

Okay, latte is getting cold and I have to gather my lunch items before heading to the bus. I am hoping for a busy day so that time passes quickly. I do have a futures order to write up, joy, but that won't take all that long.

I'm out.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

ya know what stuff you should try sometime...? it's called MOHAIR...

Bwa ha hah ahaaaaa.

giggle.
snort.
nevermind.