Friday, April 21, 2006

where i want to curse and swear a lot.

So this morning my coworker (the one who is at jury duty) stopped by. I could tell he was going into the trial, due to his button up look. He mentioned that he thought the trial would be done today so that I didn't have to come in on Monday. (jinx) He stopped by this evening and told me that it wasn't done so I need to come in. He proceeded to say that he thought it would be done on Monday. (jinx) When I said, "So then you are coming in when done on Monday?" he joked about going and getting a beer instead. I expressed my need to NOT work all day on Monday because I've not had a day off with Kev in almost three weeks. He then said something about after this trial is done, he can't wait to tell me about it because it's a really strange case (hence the desire to drink beer). I told him that even though I'm sure he was going to feel the desire to drink that he not and wait until he gets home...after coming in and finishing the day.

I'm tired. I'm sick and tired of working. I know, I have it easy. My job is great and I enjoy what I do. BUT I've had a taste of what it's like to have Thursdays away from the shop (remember last month?) and I have grown accustomed to four days on the floor. So this two six day work weeks in a row, sucks! I want Thursdays back...NOWWWWW!

Okay, going to go grab the laptop and work on a few things for family and friends.

Thanks for listening internet.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Thank you again. You're the greatest.

Jack K. said...

You're welcome.

These challenges prepare you for the really good times. Try to discover the lesson.

Just think of how much fun it will be to go hiking with Kevin and Josie when that time comes.

Woot!