Friday, April 21, 2006

the week that was never ending

This week has taken a full year to pass. I suppose working on Monday (one of my normal days off) has screwed with me. I have been a day ahead of myself all week. All day yesterday I was convinced that it was Friday. Imagine my dismay when I realized each time I had that thought that no, it was only Thursday.

I am training today again so the time will go quickly today. This is a beautiful thing. I just hope that tomorrow can pass quickly as well so I can get to Sunday, my ONLY DAY OFF AGAIN this week. Stoopid jury duty...

All I am saying is that if this goes on one more Monday, I will not be the one working. I have had to reschedule my tattoo appointment three times now, once due to Naomi being out of town, once due to me being sicker than I've been in a while and this last time because of my coworker and his getting called to be a juror.

Not to exciting of a post, but better than nothing, eh?

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

You gotta have some place to vent.

Enjoy your training sessions.

Persico said...

Seems like everyone has been having a ridiculously tough week.

But, there is a solution, and it was strategically and mathematically figured out today.

See: How To Have A Faux-Pi Day on my site.

Everything will get better.