Wednesday, April 19, 2006

it's done!!!



So, I am smitten with Crazy Aunt Purl. She had a pattern for the perfect evening pouch/bag. I've, for quite some time, dreamt of a great little wrist bag that is just big enough for my phone, keys, lip stuff...then I stumbled upon her site. OMG!!!

I'm done, it's done, I'm happy!

I used chunky Icelandic yarn from Blue Moon. #13 needles. Followed her pattern to the letter (if you want to see the pattern as she wrote it, it's in her archives from March). It's all felted and gorgeous. I can't even tell you that the next girls day out (which will be Sunday the 30th) I am thinking I'll be taking this instead of some huge bag!

LOVE IT!!!

7 comments:

Persico said...

It a gorgeous little pocket.

Persico said...

*It's

bronxbt said...

omgoodness it's so cute.
It'd go great with that cowgirl hat.. noh?

giggle

~ B

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am so so glad you liked it! Yours turned out beautifully, I adore the colors. I am so happy this pattern worked for you!

shannon said...

Thanks everyone! Laurie is the creator of the pattern...omg!!! I'm kind of excited you commented here. I'm kind of geeking out now...eep!

Jack K. said...

You do such good work. It is absolutely beautiful, just like you.

Adrianne said...

Looks great. I like the colors too.