Wednesday, April 12, 2006

craving of the ice cream

I am sooooo craving vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and caramel. I have no clue as to why, but man, it sounds so yummy to me! I don't think Kev will go for it though, at least not for dinner. Rats.

He came home early because he was not feeling all that great, but he doesn't feel as I did by this time on the first day I was feeling icky. I'm feeling a bit better now but sadly I have nothing new in my brain to put into words here. Other than, I sooooo want ice cream!!!

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

oh ma gawd.
i was suffering from a mad desire for a peanut buster parfait tonight from DQ! the magic, of course, is that you don't get it with 'da fudge, but you gather up allll yer strength and demand that they make it with CARAMEL AND LOTS OF IT INSTEAD....

so wonderful... but alas, I suffered my needs all alone...

whimper.

k said...

don't do it!! just don't! Ice cream is one of the worst things to imbibe when you are snotty and achy and gross. It's a proven fact that all that milky nastiness just makes yer boogers and what not more...well....gross. Anyway, that's what my best friend told me once, and she seems to know a lot of truths about snot. Save it for when you're well and you can fully enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Ice cream would be delicious right now. But Kerri is right, the milk in the ice cream will make it all yuckier, and you're more likely to get an upset stomach (snot + milk = nastiness).