Wednesday, April 12, 2006

not really ready

But in I go. My coughing fits have slowed down and become a little less frequent, although tell that to my stomach muscles which ache with each one. My nose is dripping a little more, which I suppose is better than being all stuffed up and inside. My body still aches, I'm guessing it's all the coughing I've been doing that has left me feeling like crap.

I am hoping that when I go in, Ahmed will take one look at me and tell me he'll be back later to close for me. He's already opening for me, although I am ready to go in at my normal time and would rather just get in there and start getting this day over with.

Better go grab tp for the ride in (yeah, that fancy pants tissues, only the best for us!).

Ugh, someone kill me. Or call my boss and tell him I'm dying.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

i tried to call into work "dead" one time.

the receptionist actually said...
"omg, he's dead?" not realizing it was me on the other line.
(ummmmyeah, she's a keeper)

get better soon sweetie