Tuesday, April 18, 2006

just when i thought it was safe...


I got an email from a friend in Ohio. I am smitten with one of her five dogs (well, she says she has four and is only fostering the fifth, yeah...right). She sends me a series of photos. Each is cuter than the one before. I don't think I've loved Ruffie Roo as much as I do today, having seen this:


The cat is Lucy. Apparentally this cat will sit on any of the dogs that will let her and bathe them to her heart is content. Ruffian is her favorite though...

6 comments:

Jack K. said...

Now if only the human species could get along so well.

Chickie said...

Lucy sounds to be a bit OCDish. Cute though!

shannon said...

She's just a helpful kitten. Doesn't want her house stinking of dog. Wants to tell them who is boss. Wants to make my heart MELT with love as I look at all the photos. She's also making sure Ruffie Roo gets attention. I tell her to give her kisses from me...she happliy gives them.

bronxbt said...

my maddie will put her head down almost to the ground any time one of our 3 cats get near.

my puddins will lick her ear, which is hilarious, 'cuz it causes maddie's lips to curl... (must feel good?)

chewie will hang off her face, bunny kick, nuzzle, schmoozle and or just deliver some luvins...

cleo, the deaf one.. will just stand about a foot away and SCREAM at maddie at the top of her lungs.. she's not pissed, just happy to have someone that'll listen.

gawd my pets are weird.

OMG OMG OMG.. the password for my comments entry is "ULICK" - how purrrfect!

Persico said...

In my house it's just the opposite... Lucy will sit on the cats and try to pull their hair out.

PlazaJen said...

that is just precious.