Wednesday, April 19, 2006

blah blah and more blah

The sun is shining. People are smiling. Life is good.

I got home last night and Kev and I ran around Target looking at random things we don't really need. Got batteries for things that have been waiting patiently to come back to life. Two of the items didn't make it. Simon's laser pointer (dammit) and a calculator. The clock is now telling us what time it is. I'm bummed about the other two things not working though. Not sure why they aren't. Got the right batteries...ah well.

We laughed at the clothing that they are now selling for dogs. Joked about getting a jaunty denim jacket for Simon. Something tells me that even though this is the cat that will do just about anything for us, he'd draw the line at a jaunty denim jacket. But man, in my mind...he's damn cute in it!

We had a giggle at the hanger that said the pants were 34/34 (Kev's size). He held them up and said, "I could make the work place capri in style?" They were really 34/30. I vetoed that idea promptly.

Walking towards the undies Kev almost had a melt down and was going to meet me upstairs. I didn't get the ones he suggested, although might have to go back without him sometime.

We then hit the grocery store on our way home to get him some Mac-n-Cheese for dinner. I wasn't hungry still from lunch (had the best burger ever!!) so I didn't eat anything last night. Of course as I was getting ready for bed I was a bit hungry. Didn't eat though.

Yeah, so that is the excitement of our life...woot.

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Glad to hear that Kevin is back among the living.

I would veto the denim jacket for Simon. He is very tractable, but that would be mean to him. lol

Chickie said...

I bet Simon would feel ultra snazzy in a jacket. Maybe he'd like to wear it after a good vacuuming?