Friday, April 07, 2006

i swear, it's just a smidge of knit talk


So, here she is. My "damn scarf". I can officially give Kev his back... (CO 31, k2, p2 ribbing, end on a k2, p1, aka known as the "mistake" pattern)

This is the yarn I purchased from Kristin. Perhaps I've mentioned her here before? Funny since even though I've never met her (or many other of you, and you all know who you are) I feel a friendship has been kindled. I'd like to knit with her circle sometime in my life, and since my parents live in that general area, something tells me that might just happen.

Meanwhile, tonight I was planning on weeding the front lawn tonight after getting home. Yeah, I know we probably should have done it prior to all the seed we laid down. (Have I told you about the thermostat?) Anyway, by the time I got home tonight it had chilled down considerably since today's high of 70. And now that I've gotten in, fed everyone, loaded the picture up Iand played with it and others in photoshop) and started posting here, I've given up on the idea of actually changing and going outside. Yeah, something tells me you are all behind me 100%. (except for those of you who don't and then you can all be quiet)

I must figure out dinner and am hoping to get a chance to chat with my friend, Reagan, in Ohio. She called me this morning just as I was going into Coffee Plant to get a latte. We made tentative plans to chat tonight, but sadly she's not answering either of her phones. Since it's already 10:20 there and she works crazy ass hours, she might actually be in bed. (yeah, I'm not really betting on that though)

Okay, Simon is trying to get my attention about something.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice scarf! As for your mercury, if it is still an issue, the nice people at Metro recycling could point you in the right direction. 503.234.3000. Love ya.

bronxbt said...

still woulda looked better in Mohair...

bwa hah ahahaaaaaaaa .. ha.. ha ha haa... hmmmmm

nevermind.

Oh, and Madders says "WOWRF!"

Adrianne said...

The scarf is beautiful. I love the color.

Persico said...

My heart just broke a little.

Jack K. said...

Another job well done!! Wow, your are very talented. You must take after your mother.