Saturday, April 15, 2006

again, good thoughts needed for a puppy


You all might remember me mentioning Maddie, my boss's Pomeranian. Well, she's been ill and I just got word that the vets are saying she's going through kidney failure. She was bought at a pet store (NOT where you should buy your animals...if not adopting go to a REPUTIBLE breeder whom you have researched and are comfortable with). My friend Reagan, says genetics are to play in most cases, especially in puppies. Since Maddie was most likely from a BYB (backyard breeder) this is probably what is causing it.

Please hold her in your thoughts and send her the healing mojo. I only hope they caught it in time, can alter her diet and get her on meds fast enough!

This is going to kill Ahmed if it kills her...

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

omgoodness... that is the most adorablenest pommers I've EH-VER seen.

tons of pet luvins are being sent UPS overnight to that sweet lil thing...

how old? looks like justa lil baby!

oh my! MY maddie jes came over and put her head on my lap... she must agree..

stay strong.. ALL of you