Friday, February 03, 2006

when the internet makes sense...yeah, right.

The message I received when trying to visit Kristin's page to see if she'd updated...


You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the
spinningathena.blogspot.com home page.
You can click
Search to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer



My favorite part is where it tells me I can contact the web site by using any email address or phone number that may be listed on the home page...you mean the page I CAN'T GET TO? :)

9 comments:

bronxbt said...

oooooh, you're forbidden... oooooh!
har har! that's like telling not to run with the scissors, then HANDING me the conjoined twin blades of death.

no, wait, that's not like that at all. Sorry. something else...

LOOK! GRASS!?

giggle

Jack K. said...

When I'm out, I'm in. Or, is it the other way around? Catch the two two. Or, is that tutu?

shannon said...

Okay, are you two losing your minds?

B???

Dad???

Jack K. said...

I finally tried to go to Kristina's site using the link in you posting. I had no difficulty. I have gotten messages like that before. My primary solution is to get out the water pistol, but since Hazel is nowhere to be found I put it away. I then go to plan B, I try to launch the site again, and again, and again. When that doesn't work I ignore all of the nasty sites I could go to and go to the crossword puzzles sites. At least they are easier to answer.

Words of Wisdom: You can't lose what you don't have. Right, bronxbt?

Love you,

Dad

Jack K. said...

Oops! I meant Kristin's page.

By the way, did she update it?

Dad

shannon said...

she hadn't, but that's okay.,.

weekends tend to be quiet in Bloggerville. :)

Chickie said...

I've been getting that message too when trying to check out some links on my blogroll. Damn tempermental Blogger!

bronxbt said...

Shanny, did your dad just dis me?
what the heck!?

and losing my mind? I mean.. well.. okay, it's gone.. but I'm still okay with that.

for the record: when you leave a plate of spaghetti alone on a table, the noodles try to wiggle their way back to italy.


see? I'm TOTALLY SANE

PlazaJen said...

Kristin's painting the inside of her new house all weekend! How's that for an update! :)
I don't understand the first two posts, either. But it's 11:31 pm & I've had a traumatic day of cornstarch & strawberries.