Saturday, February 04, 2006

it's what time?

I'm amazed at how quickly today flew by.

Getting up at 5:45 this morning I didn't feel tired either. Perhaps I was excited about going to a yoga class this morning at 8:00 with Diana? And then after said class hanging at Coffee Plant for an hour knitting and sipping? I'm just now finally starting to feel the effects of getting up before the birds. But I can say in all honesty that I feel great.

Class was really fun. It was basic, as Diana warned me it would be, but it really felt great to become all stretchy and bendy before a full day at the store. Diana is really an amazing instructor. She helps those in need and pushes those who can take it (that would be me). I love the feeling that she's watching me with pride in her heart. I always feel that she is very excited to see Jill and myself practice in larger groups, knowing we get to share a very intimate setting usually. It's like we have our own little secret (that she tells everyone because she's thrilled to have a student she teaches privately out and showing off her skillz...yeah, that's not really true...she's just excited).

I'm getting ready to do some major PR designs for her and since I've been brainstorming I took some preliminary sketches along to show her this morning before we left her house. She was really excited about the one I really was hoping she'd like (because I really like it and think it speaks of who she is, design wise). We will chat on Monday and discuss when we can get together to get photos done (although she's speaking with the photographer who does her headshots to see if he would be interested in taking some). I can hardly wait to have this put together and ready to take to the printers. When I'm done, I'll post it here.

I am ready to head home for a low key night. Kev will get off work a bit later than normal because he's got to pick up a driving shift (not sure what the story is behind that one). We'll probably do dinner and watch the tv shows we dvr'd. Or not, who knows. :)

But, since it is nearing time to go, I should sign off and get my things together (as well as put the desk in order since I hate leaving it a sty for Charles).

~namaste

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

Shanny, as a fellow designer I'd love to see your work! Do post your work for us bloggervillians to see!
Hope it goes well, hope you're well and pray for our Seahawks tomorrow! Wifee and I are at the local barnes & noble doing the internet thang 'cuz the winds up here blew out the power in our house and entire 4-6 block radius!

MUST HAVE POWER TO WATCH SUPERBOWL ADS, er THE GAME..

giggle

Jack K. said...

It is great to hear you are doing so well with you yoga. I, too, am curious and anxious to see your work.

Love,

Dad