Tuesday, February 28, 2006

cat's out of the bag


I'm sitting on the sofa in the cave. I'm fixing up my new tool...my laptop (although I suppose now they are called notebooks). Kev's playing some game on the desktop. I've got music piping through from Giles Peterson. I look to my right and who do I see?

I can't stand how cute those two are together! I mean, look at them...oops, I guess that cat is out of the bag now, but do notice she sits on a blanket. We are training her only on the blanket! Let me tell you, on a cold winter night, she's mighty warm! :)


2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Now, that is a wonderful example of the fine art of cuteness. When you have it down to a science like this, you don't have to flaunt it, it just is.

I am waiting for the photo of Chloe in that mix. I will not hold my breath until then. It may take a while.

Chickie said...

How sweet :)