Sunday, February 26, 2006

back

Well, I arrived home yesterday afternoon after a quick and wonderful trip. Jill and Mark were fantastic travel companions (even though during the actual act of traveling they were on different planes both ways).

The wedding was quite sweet. It was held at the Museum of Photographic Arts. One of my favorite things is that for the guest book they had an old time photo booth where we had to cram ourselves in to have four shots taken...the shots were then glued into a book that people signed. People wrote long bits of advice, "remember whens" and other silly things. We decided to keep ours simple:

live
laugh
love

We felt it really comes down to those things, marriage.

I should really ask Jill and Mark before putting their picture here, the one from the booth. So, instead I'll show you the last of the four taken, that I've amended...They were smooching to my left (the right side of the image). I was missing Kev.

it's good to be home...

3 comments:

k said...

even in grainy black and white, you look beeeyoutiful!

Jack K. said...

Looks like you all had a great time.

Kerri is right you look beeeyoutiful!

Jack K. said...

You are beeeyoutiful!!!