Wednesday, February 22, 2006

spring, sprang, sprung

It has sprung to mind that I am leaving tomorrow to head down to sunny San Diego for my friends wedding. I will be absent from this place so Russ, Reggie, all you guys...don't bug Kev about my lack of updating! I'll say something wonderful and profound, I am sure, upon my return.

Meanwhile, kick through the archives. From what I hear, my writing has gotten much more upbeat and positive (I guess I was a complaining beyotch before?).

Enjoy where you are!

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

mai tais!
mai tais!
mai tais!
mai tais!
mai tais!
mai tais!
mai tais!

Woot Woot! I'll raise a toast in yours and Kev's honor!

:)

PlazaJen said...

Have a fun trip!

bronxbt said...

Shanny,
thanks for your well wishes! I leave soon today! eep!

regarding packages and stuff.. like one sent to a certain Jack.... it came BACK already. I must've messed up the addresss.... or the KS mailperson is a doof and couldn't walk it across the street or something.

please resend. I'll have to try this again upon my return.

best wishes this week for you.
byeeeeeeeeeee