Thursday, January 19, 2006

shoes, i got shoes! come in and get you some shoes!

Today will be interesting, if nothing else. At least the work part of the day. I received in 23 cases of shoes yesterday (that's approx. 240 pairs of shoes). I have no space in my storage room, or on the floor, for these shoes. I suppose I'll have to begin the process of boxing up the old sandal styles in order to make space on top...hey, that just gave me an idea.

I have to ask though, why didn't I get these on the day when I only sold three pairs of clogs? I mean, today, today will probably be busier than any day I've had in a long time for the simple reason...I have things to do. Customers don't like it when you tell them to leave the money on the counter, you're too busy to help them (yeah, cuz like I've ever even tried that one).

Later tonight, after I've scratched the surface of the new inventory, I get to meet my dear friend and go yarn shopping. We're going to go to Knit/Purl so I can get yarn for a hat, needles for making said hat, and yarn for a scarf for Kevy McKeverson. It can't be too itchy, or girlie. Then, after buying all the goodies, we are heading to my friend's house so I can learn how to actually make the hat (I've gotten very good at scarves people!). Kev's supposed to be getting off early, so I might ask my friend if her husband will be around cuz if he is, Kev can just come pick me up so they can hang out (they are both complete gamer guys and get along really well).

Okay, bus is going to be here soon. Should probably be out there waiting for it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of shoes. Good luck with that. Don't get lost in them.

bronxbt said...

damn! I wanna hat! can I eat some soup wearing that hat? huh huh huh?

Glad you're having sooo much fun with all 'dem shoes. Would that be considered "cloggeriffic?"

:)

~ Bronxbt