Tuesday, December 20, 2005

you tell me, jen



Okay, so the question was asked, "what kind of yarn" by my internet knitting guru Jen.

You want to try to guess?
Here's a shot of the scarf. I used it as a bow on Diana's other gift. The second shot is a detail.

I will give you two clues:

1. It is made in Italy.

2. It is NOT wool.

I've got a second in the works that I would like to have done by this evening. I'm thinking, it's going to happen!! :) At least, I'll do my damndest to get it done for my friend...

6 comments:

bronxbt said...

somwhere, ther's a very cold and potentially pissed off lil' mongoose.

but damn, that looks cozy!
can Mr puddins have one!?

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is, but it's gorgeous! It looks like melted chocolate, yarn-ized!

shannon said...

Thanks you two! The second, is done!!! I just have to weave in the end, but I can do that today easily. I don't know if I'll get photos of it, but it's the same yarn in a yummy grey.

I have an extra ball of the brown, I'm thinking floppy winter hat.

PlazaJen said...

My first thought was something by Filatura de Crosa, but there are a lot of yarns out there .... I must admit, I don't know them all. And I am distracted by my electronics situation..... urgh!

shannon said...

Esprit..sorry to have made you have to think sweets, I kind of forgot your electronic woes. If we lived closer, I'd ask Kev to lend you a hand. He's a flipping wiz at all that stuff!

Amanda said...

It's the muppet scarf stuff!