Monday, December 19, 2005

it's back it's back it's back!

For almost an entire 24 hours the internet has been down. It wasn't working last night. It wasn't working all day today.

Last night I made two cheesecakes for a party we are going to tomorrow. I had ment to work on some knitting. However, that is really hard to do when you...LEAVE IT IN THE CAR!

Today we ran around with our friend Kiley (we waited around his house until the cable guy came and then we went and got coffees/hot chocolates for the four of us- including the cable guy who said it made his day).

Even though it's back, I really don't have anything to say.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

kinda funny when something as silly as an internet connection DISconnects you from what feels the WORLD!

When my wifee and I moved into our home 2 thanksgiving's ago... we had to go almost 2 weeks without internet due to some set up complications with the Comcast MORONS. I think we almost died.

giggle.
Hope your week in the retail world is surviveable. I work/with for the government, and normally these dudes are GONE already for the holiday... but this year they're keeping us BUSY!

eep!

:)
bronxbt