Sunday, December 18, 2005

SNOW!

Yes, we are actually getting snow. It started when I was at the grocery store (where I ended up buying much more than just things I need to make cheesecake).

This is it now, about an hour later:


Josie's favorite thing ever (besides the chicken feet)?

SNOW!!!!

She waited so patiently. Then she decided she needed OUT!


And I finally have gotten a great picture of her paw print. I've been trying to get a good shot of her paw print in mud but still haven't quite nailed it. Who knew I could find it in snow?

So that's it for now. A picture day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're so funny, aren't they? I used to have a dog that, no matter how many winters he survived in ol' MO, each year, at the first snow, he'd dance and play and frolick in the stuff as though he'd never seen it before!

I'll have to keep the snowy pawprint in mind. That would be a neat artsy shot if I could catch it.

bronxbt said...

My Maddie luvs the snow. she especially her favorite game.. "catch the snowball!" She's really quite the dippy lil' wonderful freak as she'll play and catch and eat until she's quite waterlogged....

giggle.
be safe out there! Not much up north in my area other than cold ass nights.

:)
~ mr puddins and bronxbt

shannon said...

Isn't it fun to watch their utter joy about life? I just love it...

Tonight Josie's mad because we first attempted to trim her nails and then we actually did give her a bath...

I love my dog.