Sunday, December 25, 2005

i come from a wacky family...

and I'm sure you don't believe that! This morning we all "met" online for our second annual chat room Christmas. This year we were joined by my sister's boyfriend. It was fun, all of us chatting at once. Kev, luckily, got out of it since we have the only one computer house out of the three houses that were chatting.

We had planned on having fettucine at my house, but when one forgets to buy the noodles...one improvises and sends the husband on the "Great Noodle Hunt" of 2005. He was successful, although instead of the fettucine he found penne. It will work though and it will be good.

I've spoken to two of my online (animal list) friends already. I think I surprised one of them. It was lovely speaking with them. I've made an apple pie for Mark. I've thrown together an impromptu snack tray for Chuck and Kev. We are just awaiting our four other friends and then we will share stories, open gifts and just spend time together.

Speaking of that...

Enjoy the time with your loved ones.

3 comments:

Jack K. said...

Yeah, it was kind of crazy. Perhaps next time we won't get so spaced. I am the biggest culprit in that vein. I promise to be calmer the next time. With so many people trying to outdo the other everything gets lost. It was fun even if it was hectic.

Hope your Shrimp penne pasta dish turned out even better than you expected. By the way, how did Mark's pie turn out?

Maybe we can try the group iChat again, and soon.

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

bronxbt said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY CHUPRACABRA!
CHING CHONG BING BONG!

and yesh, I'm still waiting for MY PIE!

giggle.
~ B