Saturday, December 24, 2005

done and ready...

I am done with work during the holiday season. It was as slow as we had thought it would be so I got to get out of there at 4:00. I ran one last "gotta find something else for Kev" errand before jumping on the bus and going to the grocery store. Things have been purchased for dinner as well as the apple pie I will be making for Mark's first of many pies. I think he'll be pleased. We've got the clutter picked up (that's half the battle in our house) and will vacuum and dust in a while, after our breaks. I wish we could just really stick to the keeping the house clean routine, but it just gets away from us little by little. I'm going to ask Kev to make a joint resolution...keep the house picked up. Easy? We'll see.

So, with this post I wish all my friends and family a very happy holiday.

I must go clean out the fridge to make space for the pie. Hey! I just remembered, there's cheesecake in that thar fridge!!!

Ho Ho HO!

2 comments:

Persico said...

Good luck with your baking... and a merry Christmas to you!

By the way, I'm kind of jealous of the word verifications on your blog. They are always short and easy to read. On mine, they are just crazy like.

bronxbt said...

cheeeeeesecake!
cheeeeeeeeeesecake!

I'm soooo jealous!

oh!

*sob*
~ B